8.30.2010

Aullwood Gardens

This past Friday I had the opportunity to tour two historic Ohio gardens; Aullwood Gardens in Dayton and the Adena houes and gardens in Chillicothe. Of the two, Aullwood was by far the most impressive. Both have a rich history and are worth noting, but it was Aullwood that made me want to linger the entire day in the woodland gardens, stroll along the gravel paths and soak in the sun in the prairie garden.

The history of both of the gardens, along with garden photos, will appear soon in The Historic Midwest Garden. For now, I thought I would share a few close looks at Aullwood gardens.




2 comments:

  1. I love your photos!!! I love the ones with butterflies, they're so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that is very kind of you. I added a new picture on the right side of the page; one with a butterfly :<)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete