4.02.2011

Garden How To with Kathy Cropp

Kathy Cropp, a talented, well respected radio show host asked me to join her on one of her podcasts for Horticulture magazine.

I was a bit nervous at first, but my worries were for not. Kathy, a true pro, is a lot of fun to talk with. Right off the bat I felt like I was chatting with an old friend.

We talked about gardening when you have no land, and we discussed all the wonderful opportunities there are for gardeners if you open your mind and let others know you have a trowel and will travel.

At the end of our time together we talked about focusing on what you have, not what you don’t have, such as a flat yard, more sun, or heck, a yard at all! You never know what exciting things are waiting for you if you focus on what is great in your life.

I do not have a yard. Yet I get to write about gardening all the time and last week, I made a new garden friend in Kathy.  Click here to hear the podcast.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just found out the number of 'listens' for this show is very strong. Kathy has a new pod cast out this week - check out Horticulture Magazine.

    ReplyDelete